Susie Wyshak, Business Strategist
What would you like out of running a food business (and out of life)? How can you reach the right customers and partners with the right offerings?
Susie Wyshak’s passion is helping passionate Good Food entrepreneurs as a right-hand strategist — that trusted advisor you call for instant insight, strategic suggestions and connections. The author of Good Food, Great Business (Chronicle Books), with an MBA, Susie’s professional background in the SF Bay Area spans online food marketing, web startups, food business writing as the About.com Food & Beverage Expert, and lots of marketing writing, naming, social media and visual storytelling.
What Susie Can Do For Food Entrepreneurs
Be sure to tap into a wealth of FREE insights and guidance on Susie’s FoodStarter blog and About.com Food & Beverage articles, both which have email newsletters.
If you’re a solopreneur and need a trusted advisor or you’re a long-time food business pro needing fresh ideas and a quick look at trends, tap into Susie’s brain.
Our conversations have no limits and might weave through:
- creative and food marketing strategy: from developing blogs and websites to connecting with food business partners to generating interesting product and marketing ideas
- insight into market opportunities and trends
- company and product naming, slogans and copywriting to start out and make sales
- providing expert feedback on your foods and branding, alone or with a food influencer tasting panel
- overcoming self-sabotaging behavior such as why you keep getting to a point and stopping; or have trouble asking for help; or other blocks or fears getting in your way of your dreams
- goal setting and habits for entrepreneurial success
- ways to make money while getting started and with a diverse business model
- figuring out where to live and what to do, which may end up NOT being in food
With a focus on quick answers and action, Susie’s strategy services complement the network of brilliant specialty food experts Deb Mazzaferro has pulled together.
Get in touch for an EXTRA FREE 30 MINUTES with a 90-Minute Strategy Session purchase when you mention you found me here.
Fill out the form at the right to download the FREE Growing Specialty Food Companies PDF and get inspired by how some of the startups profiled in Good Food, Great Business have evolved…and how you can too.
Inside information from Susie Wyshak
You’re on your way to getting valuable information about building your specialty food business. Download Susie’s guide Learn from 6 Growing Specialty Food Companies for FREE.