Have the Most Successful Tradeshow Ever
Spending $1,000’s to exhibit your specialty or natural food product?
Turn your investment into quality leads,
brand-building and SALES!
Buy the guide to do it right:
- Trade shows are expensive! Learn how to maximize your investment.
- The show promoter provides you with a set-up manual, but it doesn’t tell you how to be successful.
- Understand and articulate your show objectives.
- Learn how to maximize your time talking to the right suspects.
- Have a plan to turn your qualified leads into customers.
- What should you do after the show to continue reaping the rewards of having been there?
Who do you trust:
- Written by industry expert Deb Mazzaferro with 37+years of experience in the specialty food trade
- Foreword by past president of the NASFT (now the Specialty Food Association) John Roberts
- Introduction by B2B marketing expert, Bob Leonard of acSellerant Studios
You don’t have to spend thousands on a bigger booth to stand out from the crowd.
Buy the book to make the most of your tradeshow investment.
My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you aren’t completely satisfied within 30 days of your purchase, I will provide you a refund…no questions asked.
NOTE: This is a downloadable e-book. After you make your purchase you will receive a link to download your copy. If for some reason your browser does not take you to the download page (sometimes pop up blockers prevent this), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the author: Deb Mazzaferro
I bring 35 years of sales and marketing experience in the specialty food trade to my coaching and consulting business, which I started in 2001. Since 2001, I have assisted more than 100 companies in creating and implementing their strategic growth plans. Prior to establishing my own business, I had been vice president of sales and marketing for a 150 year-old tea company, an upscale confectionary importer, and a boutique winery’s olive oil and wine vinegars. I have a bachelor’s degree in retail business from the Rochester Institute of Technology, studied at the Culinary Institute of America in St. Helena, California, and am a certified Sommelier. I am a graduate of the International Gestalt Coaching Program at the prestigious Gestalt Center for Organizational & Systems Development. And I adhere to the strictest code of ethics.